Fishers Farm Park Ltd, Newpound Lane, Wisborough Green, West Sussex RH14 0EG UK, 01403 700063.
All sales through this website will be direct with the above company in the UK.
Tickets available for on-line purchase are as follows:
Single, date specific individuals at low, standard or high season
Discounted, date specific family tickets for 3-24 people at low, standard or high season
Single, date specific child/senior/disability/carer concessions at low, standard or high season
Tickets purchased on-line are all inclusive of all activities on the Park on the day of your visit, including all rides, shows and adventure activities. They do not include food, drinks, any additional payable rides, ice-creams, snacks, shop goods etc. Once payment has been made, tickets cannot be cancelled.
- NO REFUNDS, RETURNS OR EXCHANGES WILL BE GIVEN UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES
- All purchasers must have a personal email address for use with this system, which will be added to our emailing database, but never passed to any other company. You must inform us if you wish to unsubscribe.
- Upon payment through the secure system, a voucher with a unique number will be automatically sent to your personal email address. This can be printed out or displayed on a smart phone at Fishers Adventure Farm Park Reception for admission.
- Possession of the E-ticketing unique number will be regarded as proof of purchase and will entitle you to the relevant number and type of tickets purchased.
- Tickets not used by expiry date shown will not be replaced under any circumstances. This includes special offer tickets which are valid for only the date specified on the ticket. Special Offer tickets are non-transferable and cannot be redeemed on any other day.
- Tickets can only be used once. Once validated at our reception and entrance and access gained to the Park, the ticket will be void. All and any tickets/vouchers will be retained by our reception staff.
- When a family ticket is presented, all members of the group must enter the Park at the same time.
- Only children under 2 years are admitted free of charge. Additional tickets will be available to purchase at admissions if required at normal entrance prices.
- Persons under the age of 16 must be accompanied by a responsible adult, aged 18 or over at all times and children must be supervised at all times around the Park.
- Some rides have age restrictions for safety and/or insurance reasons.
- All normal terms and conditions of entry to Fishers Farm Park apply.
- Guests are reminded that for technical, operational, weather or other reasons, any attraction, ride or facility may be altered, changed, closed, removed or be otherwise unavailable without prior notice. We reserve the rights to change programmes of rides and attractions as necessary.
- All prices are subject to change.
- The management reserves the right to refuse admission for whatever reason.
- No dogs or pets admitted except for fully registered assistance dogs in a harness (proof of registration may be requested).
- Discount vouchers, coupons and other offers are not valid in conjunction with any advance rates.
- Organisers/carers are relied upon to consider the suitability of the venue and to provide adequate supervision for their clients/persons in their care.
- All persons entering the Park must have a valid entrance ticket.
- Credit card transactions are made on a separate secure server with full encryption of all credit card data. Your credit card details and personal information will not be shared with any other company or organisation.
- Credit card payments use secure gateway “SagePay” and all transactions with Barclaycard Merchant Services.
- All transactions will be in £ sterling.